You are about to download the Chocolatey Vsix v0.7.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.24.0 and up: Set of snippets and commands for helping with creating packages for Chocolatey. ...
Please note that the Chocolatey Vsix file v0.7.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: chocolatey-vscode-0.7.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.7.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.24.0 and up
• File Size: 196.10 KB (200807 Bytes)
• MD5: c35e132e7779bd6535ba53fd347c4e30
• SHA1: e21a77abedd03c7f2348019a5229c46f038cc7ba
• SHA256: cdf4a599dce7f02fe9e1079ef09592e5ad97ab590479e92629932f5aec32402e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Chocolatey is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Chocolatey is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Gary Ewan Park, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Set of snippets and commands for helping with creating packages for Chocolatey. , Chocolatey Extension for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Chocolatey From a VSIX
You can easily install the Chocolatey extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. chocolatey-vscode-0.7.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Chocolatey Version History