You are about to download the Command Vault Vsix v1.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.78.0 and up: Command Vault, Effortlessly save and execute terminal commands – streamline your workflow with this VS Code extension for managing and quickly accessing frequently used commands. ...
Please note that the Command Vault Vsix file v1.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: command-vault-1.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.78.0 and up
• File Size: 510.04 KB (522278 Bytes)
• MD5: f0a8db8dd697f632d6d4a881e5a4ff28
• SHA1: 723dfad93ff62b720a91c29b4c47f5a4169ccdaa
• SHA256: 737608b6ee4ccfdcc08cef7760567e6d77b6486f2411ac98193debd5d984f1a7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Command Vault is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Command Vault is a freeware extension for VS Code published by AlexanderWeimer, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Effortlessly save and execute terminal commands – streamline your workflow with this VS Code extension for managing and quickly accessing frequently used commands. ... Learn More >
How to Install Command Vault From a VSIX
You can easily install the Command Vault extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. command-vault-1.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Command Vault Version History