You are about to download the NPM Package Changelog Vsix v1.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Looks at package.json and tries to get latest changelog for chosen module ...
Please note that the NPM Package Changelog Vsix file v1.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: simple-npm-changelog-1.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 94.81 KB (97086 Bytes)
• MD5: c546d5579fb4c094afa87237fe702ce7
• SHA1: e1dbda38a964372c7e43562ff158b6202972d6d7
• SHA256: 3928386ba88de57642aee10efa52eeeb37a38c3dd52a701276b26ec420571a95
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
NPM Package Changelog is a freeware extension for VS Code published by iFarmGolems, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Looks at package.json and tries to get latest changelog for chosen module , VS Code extension to show npm package changelog in a browser ... Learn More >
How to Install NPM Package Changelog From a VSIX
You can easily install the NPM Package Changelog extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. simple-npm-changelog-1.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).