You are about to download the DeepL Refine Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.82.0 and up: DeepL Refine, DeepL Refine: Enhance your translations by automatically correcting line breaks from texts copied from PDFs and optimizing for DeepL. ...
Please note that the DeepL Refine Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: deeplr-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.82.0 and up
• File Size: 689.68 KB (706234 Bytes)
• MD5: 3571af02b991ad9372479af464e1118c
• SHA1: 9fa1176e2e5a276c9f24a8997b338d6ed043fba1
• SHA256: 9ac43dc08abde0f07315782b505efd1620c761d4bcc6414ea51df6c180c90c3a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
DeepL Refine is a freeware extension for VS Code published by nodamushi, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
DeepL Refine: Enhance your translations by automatically correcting line breaks from texts copied from PDFs and optimizing for DeepL. ... Learn More >
How to Install DeepL Refine From a VSIX
You can easily install the DeepL Refine extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. deeplr-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).