You are about to download the Bar Helper Vsix v0.5.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.77.0 and up: Bar Helper, Run any command from the status bar. ...
Please note that the Bar Helper Vsix file v0.5.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: bar-helper-0.5.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.5.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.77.0 and up
• File Size: 15.50 KB (15872 Bytes)
• MD5: 1b4aa50b430b9e7b7fc55f68afa65dab
• SHA1: ac594eb4726f9067be33424497b530375ad59dfe
• SHA256: a9c175414eccd9d67864a8227d3d3a5d73517fe5632fedb112ad6adffe49ea29
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Bar Helper is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Bar Helper is a freeware extension for VS Code published by AndyDuong1920, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Run any command from the status bar. ... Learn More >
How to Install Bar Helper From a VSIX
You can easily install the Bar Helper extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. bar-helper-0.5.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Bar Helper Version History