You are about to download the Material Colors Vsix v2.6.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: Insert hex values for Material Colors ...
Please note that the Material Colors Vsix file v2.6.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: material-colors-2.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.6.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 30.00 KB (30720 Bytes)
• MD5: cd303f6248f265de36bd6c661e719549
• SHA1: d7bc223278f6e70a8bef7c730c4bdeffce2e7d2e
• SHA256: 807652993e82270318f5deb34d30e7b1086cb7cb2cd52c54ab85e18b8e6b8a44
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Material Colors is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Tobias Wälde, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Insert hex values for Material Colors ... Learn More >
How to Install Material Colors From a VSIX
You can easily install the Material Colors extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. material-colors-2.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).