You are about to download the Salesforce Mobile Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.77.0 and up: Salesforce Mobile Extensions for Visual Studio Code, Tools to help developers create their Salesforce Mobile experiences in a VSCode development environment. ...
Please note that the Salesforce Mobile Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: salesforcedx-vscode-mobile-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.77.0 and up
• File Size: 26.06 MB (27324976 Bytes)
• MD5: 7f442345859a9c9908d42a534953df9f
• SHA1: 8d779ba833a62417a33ee72c58377a663040ca78
• SHA256: f6120876f3943e5c77e682faa57fbb647164580acb02533b3bc94b2a206ba2b5
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Salesforce Mobile is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Salesforce, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Tools to help developers create their Salesforce Mobile experiences in a VSCode development environment. ... Learn More >
How to Install Salesforce Mobile From a VSIX
You can easily install the Salesforce Mobile extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. salesforcedx-vscode-mobile-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).