You are about to download the Hybridly Vsix v0.6.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.73.0 and up: Hybridly, Visual Studio Code extension for Hybridly ...
Please note that the Hybridly Vsix file v0.6.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-hybridly-0.6.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.6.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.73.0 and up
• File Size: 78.76 KB (80650 Bytes)
• MD5: 4ffa97a74ae3e8befe079598b9194d35
• SHA1: 391e66f5a97a8e6e820ad116e9114cd376f1ff7a
• SHA256: 0afe1ab767be23b34734d699db5d5a00ad196793f17788e2aafdbf8f4ff6eb63
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Hybridly is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Hybridly is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Enzo Innocenzi, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Visual Studio Code extension for Hybridly ... Learn More >
How to Install Hybridly From a VSIX
You can easily install the Hybridly extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-hybridly-0.6.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Hybridly Version History