You are about to download the Tree Exporter Vsix v1.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.63.0 and up: Tree Exporter, Export directory structure as text. Simply right click on a folder, or click the 'Tree Exporter: Export' command in the command palette, or click outside a folder in the file explorer to export the entire workspace. ...
Please note that the Tree Exporter Vsix file v1.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: tree-exporter-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.63.0 and up
• File Size: 37.19 KB (38085 Bytes)
• MD5: c41c112b26a9ec2da0dd0bd06658dfad
• SHA1: 053ebd807133f9aa80066fb2ff48fff20a050304
• SHA256: 64ff93472d200b5b2ae875062b018a7aa781a43e937b28b237574aeb22613fce
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Tree Exporter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Tiny Moosh Games Inc., you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Export directory structure as text. Simply right click on a folder, or click the 'Tree Exporter: Export' command in the command palette, or click outside a folder in the file explorer to export the entire workspace. ... Learn More >
How to Install Tree Exporter From a VSIX
You can easily install the Tree Exporter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. tree-exporter-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Tree Exporter Version History