You are about to download the Epitech Coding Style Checker Vsix v0.4.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: epitech-coding-style-checker, check your epitech coding style while you're coding ...
Please note that the Epitech Coding Style Checker Vsix file v0.4.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: epitech-coding-style-checker-0.4.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.4.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 17.83 MB (18694150 Bytes)
• MD5: 58e4fd33e0bf64c405c40e6748334d0d
• SHA1: 5729224fe707c95f838d96b78f9fff9856edb0d8
• SHA256: 7cbe15f78ea858f9d28b9e7d3c9482cee3c764885aa996c0d6d1767cdd9561c4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Epitech Coding Style Checker is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Epitech Coding Style Checker is a freeware extension for VS Code published by lucasmrdt, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
check your epitech coding style while you're coding , ✅ Check your epitech coding style while you're coding. ... Learn More >
How to Install Epitech Coding Style Checker From a VSIX
You can easily install the Epitech Coding Style Checker extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. epitech-coding-style-checker-0.4.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Epitech Coding Style Checker Version History