You are about to download the Datapack Icons Vsix v2.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.1 and up: Datapack Icons, A minimialistic, minecraft-style icon theme, designed specifically for datapack devs. ...
Please note that the Datapack Icons Vsix file v2.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: mc-dp-icons-2.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.1 and up
• File Size: 3.93 MB (4124595 Bytes)
• MD5: cc27298033f62a0bd570dc8b5705a628
• SHA1: 1e44c06acca81855f65f10fa0275a859384c0a85
• SHA256: a8eea7b85935c70ea19833094514a742ca86df1ffc290e6379be4881443d0889
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Datapack Icons is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Datapack Icons is a freeware extension for VS Code published by SuperAnt_, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A minimialistic, minecraft-style icon theme, designed specifically for datapack devs. ... Learn More >
How to Install Datapack Icons From a VSIX
You can easily install the Datapack Icons extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. mc-dp-icons-2.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Datapack Icons Version History