You are about to download the Simple Rails Navigator Vsix v0.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 and up: Simple plugin for navigating Ruby on Rails applications. ...
Please note that the Simple Rails Navigator Vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: simple-rails-navigator-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.0 and up
• File Size: 44.52 KB (45587 Bytes)
• MD5: 3edb60536867bfb3de5e4048e2839661
• SHA1: f70a27eb3b287f6b50dda1a1ea07d8bdadd6563c
• SHA256: 6eeea5936808a23d3bafc2105807bd8b4862652616179cc2729bf93ef24faf60
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Simple Rails Navigator is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Simple Rails Navigator is a freeware extension for VS Code published by yaboojp, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Simple plugin for navigating Ruby on Rails applications. ... Learn More >
How to Install Simple Rails Navigator From a VSIX
You can easily install the Simple Rails Navigator extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. simple-rails-navigator-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Simple Rails Navigator Version History