You are about to download the Terminal Auto Panel Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.73.0 and up: Terminal Auto Panel, Maximize your productivity with the extension that hides and shows the terminal automatically. ...
Please note that the Terminal Auto Panel Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: terminal-auto-panel-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.73.0 and up
• File Size: 231.71 KB (237271 Bytes)
• MD5: c1e7e387dbcab02cdb8619edf25de954
• SHA1: 73bd111f3a500ba1e79073d953292bb7dc17d634
• SHA256: 34377b81afde35562c32a5030ca704a14e1e2adc31b635c445dadb20e7453656
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Terminal Auto Panel is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Terminal Auto Panel is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Artur Guedes, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Maximize your productivity with the extension that hides and shows the terminal automatically. ... Learn More >
How to Install Terminal Auto Panel From a VSIX
You can easily install the Terminal Auto Panel extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. terminal-auto-panel-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).