You are about to download the Connect To OpenAI Vsix v1.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.74.0 and up: Connect To OpenAI, Allows a dev to prompt OpenAI from their editor. ...
Please note that the Connect To OpenAI Vsix file v1.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: connect-to-openai-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.74.0 and up
• File Size: 456.57 KB (467524 Bytes)
• MD5: 906f4031dce430ac84460f6491a436cd
• SHA1: e9a335d6f082ec0175e29733db23201d8925de3a
• SHA256: fb7042aff83e6026699c2b746c5682b5828dd338e5a04b7ea23a54c32da0cb3b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Connect To OpenAI is a freeware extension for VS Code published by CalebJStevens, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Allows a dev to prompt OpenAI from their editor. ... Learn More >
How to Install Connect To OpenAI From a VSIX
You can easily install the Connect To OpenAI extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. connect-to-openai-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Connect To OpenAI Version History