You are about to download the Skipper Vsix v0.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.73.0 and up: Skipper, Extension for running Skipper commands ...
Please note that the Skipper Vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-skipper-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.73.0 and up
• File Size: 2.86 MB (2999785 Bytes)
• MD5: fc216fedeb53aa0b8a7cc7611bef7f28
• SHA1: cd97edfaf3ab7904078d5b3b4de0ba6213834b6e
• SHA256: 57f32a5d1607d2e36d8810190c44dae8b1b09e4e397c6840bed7600d48ebad31
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Skipper is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Daniel Erez, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Extension for running Skipper commands ... Learn More >
How to Install Skipper From a VSIX
You can easily install the Skipper extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-skipper-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).