You are about to download the FreeMarkdownIndex Vsix v0.2.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.71.0 and up: FreeMarkdownIndex, Automatically add markdown document title ordinals or indexs ...
Please note that the FreeMarkdownIndex Vsix file v0.2.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: FreeMarkdownIndex-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.71.0 and up
• File Size: 22.09 KB (22624 Bytes)
• MD5: bd822602d0a92d1a65fb818eb1e095ac
• SHA1: 34a3bfdb7b41950d636b527ebe3d9469e6c22d69
• SHA256: 8700be500dccda6c4773cd27c4b20793ee7e32e8729cf54036f2ee2bcfa099d5
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also FreeMarkdownIndex is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
FreeMarkdownIndex is a freeware extension for VS Code published by DaChuiOpenSource, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Automatically add markdown document title ordinals or indexs ... Learn More >
How to Install FreeMarkdownIndex From a VSIX
You can easily install the FreeMarkdownIndex extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. FreeMarkdownIndex-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).