You are about to download the Pluridoc Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: pluridoc, Syntax highlighting for pluridocs (.plurid and .pluridoc) ...
Please note that the Pluridoc Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: pluridoc-grammar-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 208.43 KB (213428 Bytes)
• MD5: 39eef39f9a1c12fca2479b8e3bb83e42
• SHA1: 3df3b449def788c86304ad223fece1b2a697fe02
• SHA256: c8d6825c36c0e4f5c534bf0da2bb258019acdec4fe3934111f5017594c76433f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Pluridoc is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Pluridoc is a freeware extension for VS Code published by plurid, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for pluridocs (.plurid and .pluridoc) , Pluri-Plane File Format and Application File Server Based on Plurid [Work in Thinking] ... Learn More >
How to Install Pluridoc From a VSIX
You can easily install the Pluridoc extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. pluridoc-grammar-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).