You are about to download the Accessibility Assistance Vsix v0.1.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.54.0 and up: Accessibility Assistance, Detect accessibility issues in web pages using OpenAI and provide suggestions for fixing them ...
Please note that the Accessibility Assistance Vsix file v0.1.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: accessibilityassistance-0.1.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.54.0 and up
• File Size: 15.96 MB (16736094 Bytes)
• MD5: d52e09611f324da3005246fe33287417
• SHA1: 357e2e8b80d95574a2674b0bf3a462c8c723917d
• SHA256: 36cc48b42a01b6538f7d693fc1e6c5516227457d6edd51f5d689a299194ebcfa
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Accessibility Assistance is a freeware extension for VS Code published by HCL Tech ltd, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Detect accessibility issues in web pages using OpenAI and provide suggestions for fixing them ... Learn More >
How to Install Accessibility Assistance From a VSIX
You can easily install the Accessibility Assistance extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. accessibilityassistance-0.1.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).