You are about to download the Hide Items Custom Vsix v1.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.60.0 and up: Hide Items Custom, Hide Items Custom lets you easily Hide Files & Folders with Dynamic Filter Options. Add a New 'Hidden Items' Explorer Pane for you to Manage and Quickly Toggle Visibility of Hidden Items. ...
Please note that the Hide Items Custom Vsix file v1.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: hide-items-custom-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.60.0 and up
• File Size: 213.50 KB (218626 Bytes)
• MD5: 0a8c131989c76b080e57f36766f1254b
• SHA1: 4e765f92cf01a585b2c89056b257a0ff51cd3b8d
• SHA256: 4d702a1f5822c00b175e9b09d31e6bebfe5e14bb1d97a54122123e01f4cc00fd
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Hide Items Custom is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Hide Items Custom is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jim Brown, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Hide Items Custom lets you easily Hide Files & Folders with Dynamic Filter Options. Add a New 'Hidden Items' Explorer Pane for you to Manage and Quickly Toggle Visibility of Hidden Items. ... Learn More >
How to Install Hide Items Custom From a VSIX
You can easily install the Hide Items Custom extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. hide-items-custom-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).