You are about to download the Dumbisense Vsix v0.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.1 and up: Dumbisense, Underlines all of your code with red squiggles and other dumb intellisense things. ...
Please note that the Dumbisense Vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: dumbisense-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.1 and up
• File Size: 1.21 MB (1267456 Bytes)
• MD5: 9e53955c89aba529c302b42fe87f88ff
• SHA1: 52f780e5555c16a87d51497aacdeea1ce1babda8
• SHA256: afeca0aec9ce0161ea324adc60e194ba55c1800b1181d3c7d95607a9ee7cb18c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Dumbisense is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Maggie Liu, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Underlines all of your code with red squiggles and other dumb intellisense things. ... Learn More >
How to Install Dumbisense From a VSIX
You can easily install the Dumbisense extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dumbisense-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Dumbisense Version History