You are about to download the SapiCPU Assembler Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: Assembler for the Sapi 8-bit assembly language. ...
Please note that the SapiCPU Assembler Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: sapicpu-assembler-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 8.10 MB (8493675 Bytes)
• MD5: bfed176ac4c00e7a9b8350f1e27bd921
• SHA1: 38b54f4a1eb8870509184b937f7bef32dd4c52a0
• SHA256: 54df080ad8afd2419c1766967ae415546b110202386139c9cf96e761b5bdebdd
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also SapiCPU Assembler is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
SapiCPU Assembler is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Kovács Bálint-Hunor, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Assembler for the Sapi 8-bit assembly language. ... Learn More >
How to Install SapiCPU Assembler From a VSIX
You can easily install the SapiCPU Assembler extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. sapicpu-assembler-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).