You are about to download the Python Smart Execute Vsix v23.11.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.52.0 and up: Python Smart Execute, Send code selection to REPL. Includes decorators in selection and jumps to beginning next line. ...
Please note that the Python Smart Execute Vsix file v23.11.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: python-smart-execute-23.11.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 23.11.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.52.0 and up
• File Size: 424.77 KB (434967 Bytes)
• MD5: 791a16fc02997f21a5c47c3a8b26a88e
• SHA1: 7d4a53ff7f2ab715487357b11194fd327af4747a
• SHA256: bce2c791b0b7cdb354ec740afe250a4c51ec0996ff9835c78c952b213a77972f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Python Smart Execute is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Python Smart Execute is a freeware extension for VS Code published by INWT Statistics GmbH, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Send code selection to REPL. Includes decorators in selection and jumps to beginning next line. ... Learn More >
How to Install Python Smart Execute From a VSIX
You can easily install the Python Smart Execute extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. python-smart-execute-23.11.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).