You are about to download the Tabs Color Vsix v0.1.20 file for Visual Studio Code 1.68.0 and up: Tabs color, Color any tab by right click, based on file type or based on direcory ...
Please note that the Tabs Color Vsix file v0.1.20 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: tabscolor-0.1.20_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.20
• Requires: VS Code 1.68.0 and up
• File Size: 364.64 KB (373390 Bytes)
• MD5: 3bcef17f62ff4a46b3528bf3eaf30302
• SHA1: 2d0af251ee7baa45a09150221c7e7cd86964faa1
• SHA256: 30b5bdcdf0ab78e8af965ffe61204e336e9b4b3004ad8d3e327476c949cc01d2
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Tabs Color is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Tabs Color is a freeware extension for VS Code published by mondersky, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Color any tab by right click, based on file type or based on direcory ... Learn More >
How to Install Tabs Color From a VSIX
You can easily install the Tabs Color extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. tabscolor-0.1.20_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Tabs Color Version History