You are about to download the Git User Profiles Config Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.55.0 and up: Define multiple git config user profiles and switch them easily using status bar ...
Please note that the Git User Profiles Config Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: git-user-profiles-config-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.55.0 and up
• File Size: 552.70 KB (565962 Bytes)
• MD5: e90be95353ac2029d9d68a6a814be368
• SHA1: eaf8eee0270927d07905e67597653cd9d4efef2e
• SHA256: 1920a74ed5a12aad4323d6c7a731e28d8d175e05f4cd2a42c568c8e391ca10d6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Git User Profiles Config is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Git User Profiles Config is a freeware extension for VS Code published by anaer, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Define multiple git config user profiles and switch them easily using status bar ... Learn More >
How to Install Git User Profiles Config From a VSIX
You can easily install the Git User Profiles Config extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. git-user-profiles-config-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).