You are about to download the Git Automator Vsix v2.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: Automate your commit messages & your Git workflow. ...
Please note that the Git Automator Vsix file v2.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-git-add-and-commit-2.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 15.01 MB (15734066 Bytes)
• MD5: ba7fd0f0611534c847fd345ed11a6dc4
• SHA1: fd336597471524cd28ff6e6433f6d68e31be0434
• SHA256: e73f7436ac730ad8968facc9aa842f9c6ce4d1632254b2d79a4d281f3b235c42
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Git Automator is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Git Automator is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ivan Gabriele, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Automate your commit messages & your Git workflow. , Automate your commit messages & your Git workflow. ... Learn More >
How to Install Git Automator From a VSIX
You can easily install the Git Automator extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-git-add-and-commit-2.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).