You are about to download the Add to .gitignore Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.74.0 and up: Add to .gitignore, Add a file to .gitignore through the VSCode file explorer ...
Please note that the Add to .gitignore Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: add-to-git-ignore-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.74.0 and up
• File Size: 82.97 KB (84962 Bytes)
• MD5: c184a53c011c091b7248268681b34784
• SHA1: 9d2ceaeecb18eec5b9e525bee5128632db189b50
• SHA256: fea97f7a2f44edaffd81f381f2099228fa1c6da753a319f5fcb8d43c0b7408b5
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Add to .gitignore is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Add to .gitignore is a freeware extension for VS Code published by djlynn03, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Add a file to .gitignore through the VSCode file explorer ... Learn More >
How to Install Add to .gitignore From a VSIX
You can easily install the Add to .gitignore extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. add-to-git-ignore-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).