You are about to download the Save Commit Sync Vsix v1.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.61.0 and up: Save Commit Sync, A VS Code extension to save, commit and sync - all at the same time! ...
Please note that the Save Commit Sync Vsix file v1.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: save-commit-sync-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.61.0 and up
• File Size: 439.86 KB (450413 Bytes)
• MD5: f6a6cc9dc2e77b43b9acc26a852096f7
• SHA1: 1a56f413ff2aecbc94ce5f5667b6b7c2a91ccb6d
• SHA256: b7a7aab9f5579e7055fd2a4e08d66e259c6184cb4aaaa93a5c3ef34f32991964
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Save Commit Sync is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Save Commit Sync is a freeware extension for VS Code published by helloworld3200, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A VS Code extension to save, commit and sync - all at the same time! ... Learn More >
How to Install Save Commit Sync From a VSIX
You can easily install the Save Commit Sync extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. save-commit-sync-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Save Commit Sync Version History