Codex 0.4.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 19, 2022
You are about to download the Codex 0.4.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.55.0 and up: Codex makes programming multiplayer. ...
Please note that the Codex vsix file v0.4.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Codex is a free extension for VS Code published by Codex (CodexBuild), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Codex makes programming multiplayer. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: codex-build-0.4.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.55.0 and up
• File Size: 1945761 bytes (1.86 MB)
• MD5: ea0b055458f87a06215b61c50f426306
• SHA1: 9047b769c65991105be1bdfc6bd1f99653d0ea3f
• SHA256: 76820e4b898d5e83b4dfc746ce9d24e67e499890e47b38c5c540de1351c90ca2
How to Install Codex From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Codex extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. codex-build-0.4.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Other vsix files for Codex
Need old versions of CodexBuild.codex-build? Download the old vsix files now: