You are about to download the SourcePawn Remote Debugger Vsix v0.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.63.0 and up: sourcepawn remote debugger ...
Please note that the SourcePawn Remote Debugger Vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: sourcepawn-remote-debug-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.63.0 and up
• File Size: 15.94 KB (16326 Bytes)
• MD5: fe117de609fcd33b313ef7c6eb53b6ad
• SHA1: 84ca378ccc203cec0fd4e6151be3df1b0ae75e93
• SHA256: 13952e23d11552561f694abf9d216b82f0c30221d099b285497d3ac37e0136ef
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also SourcePawn Remote Debugger is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
SourcePawn Remote Debugger is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Garey27, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
sourcepawn remote debugger ... Learn More >
How to Install SourcePawn Remote Debugger From a VSIX
You can easily install the SourcePawn Remote Debugger extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. sourcepawn-remote-debug-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).