You are about to download the TDF Debugger Vsix v1.60.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.60.0-insider and up: An extension for debugging TDF Node.js programs and Chrome. ...
Please note that the TDF Debugger Vsix file v1.60.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: js-debug-1.60.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.60.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.60.0-insider and up
• File Size: 1.36 MB (1423929 Bytes)
• MD5: a3b58003b15d6b865cdaef1774f4ec81
• SHA1: 55a65a590ca6d3fd85d7962b93688ff62d68ee3b
• SHA256: b4b0179a3e989b0167a92921642baf9f1640e658f15277f8eea848a2b88798e7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also TDF Debugger is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
TDF Debugger is a freeware extension for VS Code published by chestershen, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension for debugging TDF Node.js programs and Chrome. ... Learn More >
How to Install TDF Debugger From a VSIX
You can easily install the TDF Debugger extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. js-debug-1.60.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).