You are about to download the DebugVars Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.72.0 and up: DebugVars, Enables the user to edit variables on-the-fly to start different debug configurations more quickly ...
Please note that the DebugVars Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: debugvars-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.72.0 and up
• File Size: 9.51 KB (9736 Bytes)
• MD5: d30f430c0a304adc30bf27de4540ca2c
• SHA1: 348b8fcc1d446fe689affc12f50f120f526175e6
• SHA256: f9428f009fb7dfbcd28e3c38e0c482db2d3304ef50b682a825c5a52ebcd7f5db
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
DebugVars is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Hydrair, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Enables the user to edit variables on-the-fly to start different debug configurations more quickly ... Learn More >
How to Install DebugVars From a VSIX
You can easily install the DebugVars extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. debugvars-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).