W3C EBNF 0.2.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: November 29, 2021
You are about to download the W3C EBNF 0.2.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.62.0 and up: Language support for W3C's EBNF notation ...
Please note that the W3C EBNF vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
W3C EBNF is a free extension for VS Code published by Michael Federczuk (mfederczuk), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Language support for W3C's EBNF notation Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: w3c-ebnf-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.62.0 and up
• File Size: 137178 bytes (133.96 KB)
• MD5: 86e5459cf2bca71180c096c6a67ec847
• SHA1: e835d776600067338e846d2f13fe1a13674ad68d
• SHA256: 57b2f35331a5210b71ed448576d2ced7fa1f572fcb2c4deb51cd4d739f1da00a
How to Install W3C EBNF From a VSIX >
You can easily install the W3C EBNF extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. w3c-ebnf-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).