You are about to download the Unreal Code Vsix v0.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.74.0 and up: Unreal Code, C++ language server for the Unreal Engine based on the clangd extension ...
Please note that the Unreal Code Vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: unrealcode-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.74.0 and up
• File Size: 433.54 KB (443945 Bytes)
• MD5: 015f143974ab9128de0c819f6a060c0b
• SHA1: 7267f055ac48c00bb8344ef7a38528d4d53de7aa
• SHA256: 7120048030065a33fa068df6a9cbc90e269c3b030c0976793f9c415213ca8ba5
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Unreal Code is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Unreal Code is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Stefano Famà, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
C++ language server for the Unreal Engine based on the clangd extension ... Learn More >
How to Install Unreal Code From a VSIX
You can easily install the Unreal Code extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. unrealcode-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Unreal Code Version History