Boreal Theme 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: October 9, 2021
You are about to download the Boreal Theme 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: 🦄 Magnify you imagination. ...
Please note that the Boreal Theme vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Boreal Theme is a free extension for VS Code published by Daniel Costa (DanielCosta), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
🦄 Magnify you imagination. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: boreal-theme-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 68277 bytes (66.68 KB)
• MD5: 1f095a493c9424f44d49a8727ae1e9b3
• SHA1: 79c1562325cb794f2d91286aea80aa7a748b48ba
• SHA256: 8753e9f001977529c7853f9d49965c6992b4a025366c76fe5aa2edcd4e903a34
How to Install Boreal Theme From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Boreal Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. boreal-theme-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).