You are about to download the VSCode-Eztpl Vsix v0.5.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: vscode-eztpl, Syntax highlighting & snippets for the eZ Templating language ...
Please note that the VSCode-Eztpl Vsix file v0.5.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: eztpl-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.5.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 7.01 KB (7175 Bytes)
• MD5: ae3caa1ff779d7b518497d84fb607a5c
• SHA1: d611037dc6489bf0774c191ff692026332ff8635
• SHA256: 6312280f4b83b9f8d234a89bfddad9e3cc92ecf06939fa697eec0ebdc3bc2505
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also VSCode-Eztpl is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
VSCode-Eztpl is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Tyler Harms, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting & snippets for the eZ Templating language , Syntax highlighting & snippets for the eZ Templating language ... Learn More >
How to Install VSCode-Eztpl From a VSIX
You can easily install the VSCode-Eztpl extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. eztpl-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).