You are about to download the JW Link Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: Interface with hosted players and content via JW Player Management API ...
Please note that the JW Link Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: jw-link-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 268.90 KB (275358 Bytes)
• MD5: 68de70cb14a8198f529ede4aa4d033ff
• SHA1: 85fcf3826a8038ccf78d04bfd9cbdb2af7950069
• SHA256: 89d482899fd3cc684f888a218ec597a5f2e59c3b202f1e1c7642caeaa3b56f98
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
JW Link is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Alex Bussey, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Interface with hosted players and content via JW Player Management API ... Learn More >
How to Install JW Link From a VSIX
You can easily install the JW Link extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. jw-link-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).