Tiny Light 0.8.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: June 2, 2021
You are about to download the Tiny Light 0.8.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: BEST FOR YOUR EYES! ...
Please note that the Tiny Light vsix file v0.8.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Tiny Light is a free extension for VS Code published by luqimin (luqimin), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
BEST FOR YOUR EYES! Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: tiny-light-0.8.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 21467 bytes (20.96 KB)
• MD5: 781219902c3eaa9fa20aa354f1188af9
• SHA1: a84f553e2bca0e48f71867890609223894b95258
• SHA256: 715adaea95257426ddf1f9ebe12094b2a1abeabe15917a6a0b76c6d37e81628f
How to Install Tiny Light From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Tiny Light extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. tiny-light-0.8.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).