Search Google 0.5.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 27, 2021
You are about to download the Search Google 0.5.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.55.0 and up: Search google quickly ...
Please note that the Search Google vsix file v0.5.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Search Google is a free extension for VS Code published by tenjojeremy (tenjojeremy), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Search google quickly Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: search-google-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.55.0 and up
• File Size: 2790818 bytes (2.66 MB)
• MD5: 335dc1254e0b28ff169cf062fdb7fff0
• SHA1: 1b39ecc40954b7b1fff94a77642af3255dfde7e6
• SHA256: edd6d69d211bff7eb193d08cf79fdf713b63a114886664c489232ceaf89563ed
How to Install Search Google From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Search Google extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. search-google-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).