Active File Status 2.0.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 27, 2021
You are about to download the Active File Status 2.0.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 and up: Displays the active file in the status bar. ...
Please note that the Active File Status vsix file v2.0.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Active File Status is a free extension for VS Code published by Matthew Crenshaw (sgtsquiggs), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Displays the active file in the status bar. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-active-file-status-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.0 and up
• File Size: 5046 bytes (4.93 KB)
• MD5: 12822c3b9b58cb89c456340c5325cada
• SHA1: ad74040f2163c57b2ba063a0052744ae2488cde4
• SHA256: bb5acace82060fd3dfd38ebc277dbef767f6c0f6ec916e404c5876af32d267b2
How to Install Active File Status From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Active File Status extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-active-file-status-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).