JFolderize 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 28, 2021
You are about to download the JFolderize 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.56.0 and up: convert MyCode.ts to MyCode/index.ts ...
Please note that the JFolderize vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
JFolderize is a free extension for VS Code published by Jamyth (Jamyth), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
convert MyCode.ts to MyCode/index.ts Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: jfolderize-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.56.0 and up
• File Size: 376634 bytes (367.81 KB)
• MD5: bce5ab55b371d4507122af79800ed5a9
• SHA1: 3fa0820cf09b4fdde8d51afb39623b61e96617e8
• SHA256: f5148569d53c99d21d263e0ab3a7c82901395c34fdb713bd2df62557a2ab049b
How to Install JFolderize From a VSIX >
You can easily install the JFolderize extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. jfolderize-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).