You are about to download the Terminal In Place Vsix v2.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Launch your own vscode terminal in the directory of your focus file. ...
Please note that the Terminal In Place Vsix file v2.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: terminal-inplace-2.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 876.02 KB (897045 Bytes)
• MD5: 06cd2638a7ecd88dc81c0e60d28dcfc2
• SHA1: c85a9c62fb39d7df5bdf0523c7e2ad4b76d40756
• SHA256: 8928a1f64aa5abc8bddcfaeec0507050871bbaf2fe314fdbacd0226748d3e8b8
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Terminal In Place is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Terminal In Place is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Maples7, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Launch your own vscode terminal in the directory of your focus file. , [VSCode Extension] Launch your own vscode terminal in the directory of your focus file. ... Learn More >
How to Install Terminal In Place From a VSIX
You can easily install the Terminal In Place extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. terminal-inplace-2.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).