You are about to download the IFC Syntax Vsix v0.1.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Extension that brings IFC (Industry Foundation Classes) support to VSCode ...
Please note that the IFC Syntax Vsix file v0.1.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ifc-syntax-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 5.62 MB (5888658 Bytes)
• MD5: 062c8590a64044232effa636f76dc1de
• SHA1: c4177bb67aad26bb35a472f19fe53829df4f1778
• SHA256: 77397bb9584ba0c3cc97272e189c1f7274c1d679e6526efc8959f2ac8067aaa1
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also IFC Syntax is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
IFC Syntax is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Alan Rynne, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Extension that brings IFC (Industry Foundation Classes) support to VSCode , IFC Syntax Extension for VSCode ... Learn More >
How to Install IFC Syntax From a VSIX
You can easily install the IFC Syntax extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ifc-syntax-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).
IFC Syntax Version History