You are about to download the Simple New File Vsix v1.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: Create new files from the command palette. ...
Please note that the Simple New File Vsix file v1.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: simple-new-file-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 187.47 KB (191972 Bytes)
• MD5: 3da62b856cb8879eee2d9bc4de7101f7
• SHA1: f7f71fd244ff29c1761de91dc9c524f3216b4210
• SHA256: d7b6e35c350f8f1f9684f5b302bc4cd7500a6efbf2068865cd19d5b5aaf8e00d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Simple New File is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Simple New File is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Dimitri Tarnavski, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Create new files from the command palette. , Create new files and directories in VSCode from the command palette. ... Learn More >
How to Install Simple New File From a VSIX
You can easily install the Simple New File extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. simple-new-file-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Simple New File Version History