Daf Core 1.1.126 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: April 2, 2021
You are about to download the Daf Core 1.1.126 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.52.0 and up: ETL automation tool ...
Please note that the Daf Core vsix file v1.1.126 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Daf Core is a free extension for VS Code published by Data Automation Framework (data-automation-framework), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
ETL automation tool Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: daf-core-1.1.126_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.52.0 and up
• File Size: 5339405 bytes (5.09 MB)
• MD5: a728179c58b2be319390980c4bfc293c
• SHA1: 8f8d6165c7bda6a8b4594c3026fd947e508e2f4a
• SHA256: 06b1a2f2c77f7c71c48c3c0544331ff06d314aa6ad93367d638c187d404f03b1
How to Install Daf Core From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Daf Core extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. daf-core-1.1.126_vsixhub.com.vsix).