You are about to download the Functional Purple Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: Functional Purple theme for VS Code ...
Please note that the Functional Purple Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: functional-programming-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 1.12 MB (1178628 Bytes)
• MD5: b6d26eaf8dc67838b45f1c75b6c84e9d
• SHA1: 2f94e047b7d97771ec3a899d8cc9717d8f65cd4a
• SHA256: 20d83a873fc5b34bbf704799f706f6a424ce64da2ad1c14631d983a3606ac004
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Functional Purple is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Functional Purple is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Josh Davies, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Functional Purple theme for VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Functional Purple From a VSIX
You can easily install the Functional Purple extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. functional-programming-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Functional Purple Version History