You are about to download the KeizanCybernetics Vsix v0.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: A Comfy flat theme with no warm/cold color biases. Simplicity at it's finest. ...
Please note that the KeizanCybernetics Vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: KeizanCybernetics-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 7.94 KB (8135 Bytes)
• MD5: 1a407430eac12f2c79a6ebc080155818
• SHA1: 884875c52ff3ce3a25ac1b8aa58535bbe18ef43f
• SHA256: 507c974c7bc2919f8fbbccbb47c4725cb9bb2c3756fcf385ca62ec9e3ca9864d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also KeizanCybernetics is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
KeizanCybernetics is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Keizan, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A Comfy flat theme with no warm/cold color biases. Simplicity at it's finest. ... Learn More >
How to Install KeizanCybernetics From a VSIX
You can easily install the KeizanCybernetics extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. KeizanCybernetics-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).