Whos the Boss 0.1.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: October 4, 2020
You are about to download the Whos the Boss 0.1.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.49.0 and up: Whos the boss, An extension to add Boss/Author name to status bar. ...
Please note that the Whos the Boss vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Whos the Boss is a free extension for VS Code published by Varun Bardwaj (VarunBardwaj), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension to add Boss/Author name to status bar. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: whos-the-boss-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.49.0 and up
• File Size: 108025 bytes (105.49 KB)
• MD5: 4a8fde87c977e5ccc1a9a546ee80d969
• SHA1: 855f0e288ccfd688b2f37945b098f8caab29856b
• SHA256: bfaf7279b0f21521e4f4d6194f6320fe8f23615e43793edfe21823c7aeeef00e
How to Install Whos the Boss From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Whos the Boss extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. whos-the-boss-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).