You are about to download the Molineux Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.0 and up: A neon-tinged dark syntax theme for VS Code from the future, drifting across pixels via the refracted window on a rainy night. ...
Please note that the Molineux Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: molineux-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.0 and up
• File Size: 5.79 KB (5932 Bytes)
• MD5: 1e69552b23cc2c3a7cf8d67575ab8916
• SHA1: 5ee18722ab28d1316604ba60b2953bc989fc6ac4
• SHA256: 587b374e9ae5a209d4d3572ab6f4dbab36bce9c3e93b143bff1bcd443b4aab34
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Molineux is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Molineux is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Archie Hicklin, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A neon-tinged dark syntax theme for VS Code from the future, drifting across pixels via the refracted window on a rainy night. , A color theme based on a refracted Hong Kong window shimmering neon lights onto a screen in 2049. ... Learn More >
How to Install Molineux From a VSIX
You can easily install the Molineux extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. molineux-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).