BoundaryMove 0.0.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: August 1, 2020
You are about to download the BoundaryMove 0.0.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.47.0 and up: move and jump cursors to boundary. ...
Please note that the BoundaryMove vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
BoundaryMove is a free extension for VS Code published by BlueSilverCat (BlueSilverCat), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
move and jump cursors to boundary. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: boundary-move-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.47.0 and up
• File Size: 15865 bytes (15.49 KB)
• MD5: 0a183fc60d192b699ee7c24768c24777
• SHA1: 877d583c8df1d48de98ad7294d33ec9f8225d6f2
• SHA256: e1f08d3db440aee03e6b1984d5c8cf47fc7c0e75d4aead1eaa0d25eb451064c0
How to Install BoundaryMove From a VSIX >
You can easily install the BoundaryMove extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. boundary-move-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).