PoliSense 0.0.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: July 31, 2020
You are about to download the PoliSense 0.0.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.47.0 and up: Eliminating Racially Insensitive Language VS Code plugin ...
Please note that the PoliSense vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
PoliSense is a free extension for VS Code published by PoliSense (PoliSense), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Eliminating Racially Insensitive Language VS Code plugin Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-polisense-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.47.0 and up
• File Size: 1494842 bytes (1.43 MB)
• MD5: 4cdb6dc5a46cc9d607b19785d790d235
• SHA1: 751607602f37657cb164c32170462cda1e93ae26
• SHA256: 4918013cd6e9461b461c052bd662b86ce8b2069d84cbaae2d13d3bcff33d5bda
How to Install PoliSense From a VSIX >
You can easily install the PoliSense extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-polisense-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).